Self-Adhesive Solas Approval Marine Safety Sign Retro Reflective Tape film
Solas approved maritime reflective tape, which is designed for the life saving appliance use. It can greatly increase the visibility at night where safety is a must. Our retro-reflective tape with good flexibility while keep the strong visibility. Have good weather resistance and water resistance to keep a long service life.
SOLAS reflective tape is the toughest and brightest tape on the market.It has a very strong adhesive that will stick to almost anything.
2.The strong visibility
3.The good flexibility
4.The water resistance, long service life
- Intended for reflectorizing SOLAS life support equipment such as life vests, jackets, lifeboats, life buoy and rafts.
- Flexible reflective material with an aggressive pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Utilize the principle of retroreflection and are comprised of an encapsulated lens optical design that provides high reflectivity over a wide range of entrance angles, whether dry or wet.
- IMO 658 A. (16) Type I Material
- Application Method: Stick On Ship's Wheel Logo Marking
- Daytime Color: Silver
- Reflected Color: White
- Conform to Multiple Specifications
-Marine Equipment Directive 96/98/EC
- International Maritime Organization (IMO) Resolution A.658 (16) Annex 2
- US Coast Guard 46 CFR part 164, Subpart 164.018 for Type II
- Retroreflective Technology: Micro Glass Bead
Special reflective materials for marine life-saving equipment, life jackets, life rafts and floating equipment.
Suitable for use on a variety of marine life-saving supplies, these products are now popular with relevant personnel and organizations in many countries, and have become marine materials recognized by the International Maritime Organization (IMO) and the US Coast Guard (US COAST GUARD).
||Solas Marine Reflective Tape
||Marine grade retro reflective tape suitable for a variety of purposes.
This tape reflects back light from a torch for example in dark conditions making it much easier to see.
This tape has a strong self-adhesive backing and is great for sticking to kayaks canoes, boats or other hard items.
||1, Surface: PET, PC or PMMA available;
2, Backing: Release Paper, PE film, Fabric backing etc
||1. Pressure sensitive adhesive
||2. Easy operation
||4. High Visibility
||6. Weathering resistance
||7. Durable, dirt and aging
||1. Safety signs and markings for boat.
||2. Markings of sea way.
The reflective sheeting is better to keep and cut between the 18-28ºC; when working, the working area and tools should be clean. The unused after opening, should be rolled back tightly along the primary direction and fixed, the inner tube diameter should be more than 10cm