Cold laminating film is made of transparent PVC with pressure sensitive adhesives, and using this layer bind the film to the material being laminated. Cold laminating film is mounted or laminated to graphics by laminator to protect graphics against scratch, stain and moisture. Cold laminating film is widely used in advertising industry.
Cold laminated films highly increase the texture of the image, and protect the graphic. It can be used to laminate posters, maps, signs and other documents.
Our Cold Lamination PVC film features good fire, static and aging resistance, good mould proof and UV protection properties, and good air tightness, etc. In addition, our cold lamination PVC film is environmental friendly, and conforms to international standards such as EN71-3, ROHS, 2005/84/EC, 94/62/EC, REACH, PAHS…
- Excellent in quality and durability.
- Excellent protection against moisture, air-bone pollutants and scratched dirty.
- Stable, less particles, proper adhesive force.
- Water fastness protection, good abrasion resistance.
- Excellent adhesion on graphic media, impeccable transparency.
- Shelf Life 18 months.
Features and Application:
- High anti-corrosion, anti-ultraviolet erosion, never fade, never yellow.
- Increase the strong three-dimensional sense and have unintended effects.
- Increase the performance of the image, and protect the graphic.
- Applicable for photos, pictures, magazines, calligraphy, indoor and outdoor. advertising posters, car stickers, banners, signs ...